Thursday, October 23, 2008

So....

If Jack's not here by Monday....he will be here then!
The doctor told us that he felt very confident that he would be here before Monday, but if not they would induce. So, we are at T-minus 4 days. I had finally made some progress, so that was very good news. I will spare you details, but with Grace I went from zero to birth in 3 days. I'm all ready at 2 1/2. So....maybe soon! Wes and I ate Mexican today and took a long walk. I also feel really puny. Just wiped out. I'm going to work tomorrow. They think I'm nuts, but I will be much closer to the hospital. Kristy Watkins is coming to spend the night with us and go to Grace's soccer game on Saturday morning.....which is such a blessing since Sarah and Aunt Dana will both be out of town this weekend. I can't believe they are bailing on us this weekend! :) Grace is glad that we have a day to look forward to now. She knows that in at least 4 days her baby brother will be here. Wes is just hoping he doesn't come in the middle of the Tennessee/Alabama game on Saturday! I all most wish that he would. TN isn't at the top of their game this season, and we all know how I feel about Alabama (and the terrible fans). So, if we have the baby, maybe WEs won't get as upset.....or TN will win and I can act like these obnoxious Alabama fans. Ok, ok...I'll be nice.

Keep us in your prayers. We will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Just saw a picture on Facebook! He's gorgeous! I know that yall are proud parents! Congratulations!