Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No Baby

Jack's not ready to join us yet.
Not even ready enough to be induced.
We were so sure that he would be born Saturday, then Sunday, then we were supposed to be induced Monday (the doctor said we weren't even ready for that yet). So, here I sit, on my due date, and nothing. I know, I know, "only 5 percent of babies are born on their actual due date...." blah, blah, blah. It seems like everyone has their baby prior to their due date....and I may still be pregnant in November at this rate.
I'm really not as bitter as I sound, I'm just so ready to meet him!!! So is the rest of the Farmer family. Grace doesn't quite understand why we don't know when he will be here. She also has alot of questions about HOW he gets here.
I go back to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully we will know something then. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl....I thought he would be here by now. He is taking his sweet time I see : ) Y'all have got to post pics on here or FB once he gets here. I'm so excited for y'all. Call me if you need anything!!

The Carter's said...

Caleigh thinks that Abbey came out of my belly button.... She'll learn soon enough - might as well let her think that now. ;-)