Friday, October 10, 2008

Catch up

Hope you all enjoyed the video Wes made. Grace certainly is a little superstar. We have so much fun watching her play. And, we still have many games left! She also got moved up a level in gymnastics this week. She certainly did not get her athletic abilities from me!

Baby Jack could be her in 10 days or less!!!!
I went to the doctor yesterday, and she quickly informed me that Jack nor my body were ready for a delivery yet. Jack's sitting comfortably where he is, and my body just isn't progressing towards labor yet. She did say that could change very quickly, and not to be surprised if he does decide to come on his own any day now. However, we have set a date for induction pending my appointment next week. I never thought that I would want to be induced, and my grandfather would have a fit, but I;m just so anxious to meet him. Hopefully he will decide to make his presence on his own. If not, it's looking like next Monday, the 20th, will be his birthday!!!! That will make one more October birthday.

Happy birthday to you baby Charlie!! Chase and Shelley's baby turns a year old today. We are so sad that we can't make it to his birthday party, but we don;t want to chance Jack being delivered on the side of the road between B'ham and Tupelo.

So, this could potentially be my last week at work for a while. I'm excited for a break, I haven't taken a vacation since I started working. I'm also a little nervous that I will go stir crazy. Doubt it though.

Hope things are well with everyone. Come visit soon!

1 comment:

The Carter's said...

we will for sure have to come visit soon to see that new baby! And to see the rest of you :-) It's always the babies that get people to visit. I hope all goes well the rest of your pregnancy - and that the delivery goes smooth. I'll be praying for you guys!!