Friday, November 21, 2008

Ready for a break.....

I know, I know. I've had a break for the past 4 weeks, but I'm still ready for a break. I am ready for Wes and Grace to have a break, to go HOME for 5 days, and just enjoy my family. I'm ready to sit around and visit with all of my family (minus Meagan, Jake and Jon). To love on and be loved on. To play with sweet baby Charlie. To eat LOTS of good food. To visit with dear friends. To hang out with my parents. To hang out with my brother. To show off my two beautiful children. To snuggle with my hubby in the town we fell in love in. I'm just ready.

It is so hard to believe that our sweet baby Jack is nearly a whole month old!! He's so big, and so sweet. We had to retire our 0-3 month footie pj's, because he just did not have enough room to stretch out in them. He couldn't straighten his poor little legs. So yes, our nearly one month old is now wearing 3-6 month pj's. So sad how quickly he is growing up. Soon I will be posting about him starting Kindergarten.

Speaking of Kindergarten...let's talk about my favorite kindergartner! THis has got to be one of my new favorite pictures. This is Grace the first time she saw Jack. Amazing isn't it?!?! The emotions that a five year old baby experience. She was so overwhelmed, so excited, a bit nervous, and so so so so in love at first sight. It was feelings both Wes and I experienced when we first saw Jack, first touched him.....but we we're both blown away when we watched Grace experience those same emotions. She is a perfect, perfect baby girl. I remember those same emotions the first time I saw her....and watching her, wow....I don't even know what to say. She is an amazing sister and daughter (Iknow you're tired of hearing this), but she has been perfect. No jealousy. Completely loving. Now, that may change when we go to Columbus for a week, but we'll see.

I am madly in love with my two babies.

I hope you've enjoyed the professional pictures...after looking at the pics I take, I'm lucky to have someone so good to take pictures of my babes!

No comments: