Wednesday, November 19, 2008

As Promised

Follow the link to view our pictures.....we love them, and hope you enjoy them as well.

http://www.fairytalesandfireflies.com/pickpic/gallery/login.php

The password is 21122.

I need suggestions for which ones to order...so please give me some input on your favorites.

I got to go home yesterday.....to Columbus....for a whole 10 hours. It was a very productive visit though. I had to go babysit my precious nephew, Jake. He managed to get suspended from school for 2 days. Yes, that's right, my sweet little 17 month old nephew got suspended from school. For biting! Granted, he's been doing a lot of biting, but it seems rather silly to me. Maybe if I was the parent of the child being bit I would feel differently. It was nice to be home though, and I can't wait to go back next week for lots of days. I cannot wait to visit with all of the fam, minus my sweet Jake and Meagan, and maybe even see some friends as well. I think the four of us will benefit greatly from some grandparent/parent/aunt/uncle/cousin/friend loving. WE CAN"T WAIT!!!!

I have some fun pictures to post...and I will do that soon. I thought the link to the other pictures would keep you busy for a while (and I have to go cook supper).

Happy Wednesday to you all!

1 comment:

The Carter's said...

Those pictures are SOOO good! They did a great job (hope I'm that good eventually....). You have a beautiful family. Love the toothless grin! Still think Jack looks like Wes... Hope we'll get to see you guys next week while you are in town.