Friday, November 14, 2008

Big Week

****I will worn you in advance.....my pictures are not high quality this week. My digital camera is failing me this week. So, Jack's official 3 week picture is pretty terrible. No worries though, I took more with my "real" camera, they just won't be up today.****

Gracie-loo lost her two front teeth in the past week....she looks like a totally different child (again, sorry for the poor quality picture).
She is so funny. It's sort of sad how quickly she is growing up. She also finished up soccer season. So sad. Good news is that we will be on the same team in the spring. We have all made so many friends through soccer, and we will be so sad when we start playing on an all girl team next fall.

Jack is good. Really big. We went for a check up Tuesday, he is 10lb 6oz and 23 1/4 inches long. The doctor said he is off the charts for his age, and is bigger than most 2 month olds. His hands are huge, so we've decided he will either be a quarterback, pitcher, or a piano player. Seriously, he's a big boy....but his hands are HUGE. He enjoys lying in his bed and talking to all of his stuffed animals. He just coos....it is so sweet. He is a very good baby, we have been so blessed.

I managed to get an infection this week called mastitis. I will spare the details....you can google it if you would like. It is HORRIBLE! Other than the localized paint hat was keeping me awake at night, I was running 102 degree fever, and had flu-like symptoms. AWFUL! Wes had to take off work two days, and my mom ended up coming over. Thank goodness for the two fo them, I don't know what I would have done without them. Also, thanks to Kristy for the awesome bubble bath she got me after JAck was born. I don't think I have ever taken so many baths. I am feeling much better though...I have 72 hours worth of antibiotics in me now.

Meagan and Jake came to see us last weekend.....I can't believe they are going to move him even further away from me. He's trying to say all of our names now. SO sweet, but he is deifnitely ALL BOY!!!!

I get to go out tonight for Sarah's bachelorette party. I am very excited, and so lucky to have a husband who wants me to get out of the house so he can have the babies to himself for a while. Then, Aunt Dana's going to watch them tomorrow night so we can watch the State/Bama game. No trash talking from me this year. However, I will certainly have my maroon on, and be the loudest one cheering....no matter what.

I must run...school's about to be out. I will try to get better pictures up soon!!
Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

The Carter's said...

I’m sorry that you have had to go through that! I didn’t experience that with either of mine – just a lot of pain until I was pumping regularly (probably too much info)….
I hope you have fun at the party – it’s always nice to get ‘spiffed’ up and get out of the house for a while….