Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day.....etc.

Happy belated Father's Day! (I'm only a week late!)

I thought you all might enjoy the card that Grace made for Wes. I wish I had a scanner so I could upload it...but for now, i will just share what was written:

"10 Things I Love about Wesley"
10: The way he eats his cereal
9: He plays
8: He takes me to school
7: The way he walks, sometimes like a dog
6: Does tricks: like flipping
5: Sleeping with his arm over his eyes
4: His kisses
3: When he throws me up in the air
2: He loves my mommy
1: He loves me and I love him!



Pretty sweet , huh? Father's Day was actually pretty uneventful. I ended up having to work, so Grace and Wes had it to themselves. I got to talk to my dad that evening. We celebrated at work though. My favorite doctor was on, and we did a breakfast for him. He was quite flattered.


In other news: Grace loves camp, we cannot keep her entertained on the weekends. And you should see her when she gets home. She is a mess!!!

Kristy Watkins came and saw us this week. Unfortunately we did not get to stay at our house because we had no air conditioner. But, we had a great time. It was so good to have a girlfriend in town just to chat and catch up with. I miss her so much!

We also got to sweet packages in the mail yesterday! Zach made us a sweet card congratulating us on our new addition, it was very sweet, and he makes the cutest cards. Seriously, he could put Hallmark out of business. Also, Joe and Paula sent Baby Boy Farmer his first clothes!!!!! So sweet! We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives!

No comments: