Monday, October 22, 2007

The Weekend

So, this was my first weekend to work as a "real nurse", off orientation, on my own. It was incredibly intimidating to walk into work, and know that I was ultimately responsible for three people's health. But, I work with some really amazing nurses, and our doctors are great, so they were really helpful in making sure that I was comfortable. And, it was a great weekend. Well, with the exception of my teams losing! I wore my Tennessee scrubs to work, and sang Rocky Top all day, so you can only imagine how bad I got it from all those darn Alabama fans! Then, my Bulldogs didn't pull it out either. Grace spent the day and thenight with Aunt Dana Saturday night, and allowed Wes to watch the game, and us to have some quiet time Saturday night. So, Sarah came over and watched the Auburn/LSU game. I have to admit, I went to bed at halftime.
Grace had her pictures made at www.Fairytalefotography.com a couple of weeks ago, and the proofs are up now. Marcie did a really awesome job. If you have small kids, you should really check it out. Meanwhile, just check out the pictures of our little diva. She had a blast dressign up and getting her pictures made.

No comments: