Monday, October 29, 2007






One of the best things about my job is only having to work 3 days a week. Of course, i love my job, and I would work more. But it is so nice to be able to spend time with my family, with myself, and still work a full work week.



Last week/weekend I got to go look at houses....yes, we are all most there. We've decided what and where we want, now we just have to make an offer, and it is incredibly stressful.



Wes, Grace, and I got to go see some fellow Mississippians that moved to B'ham Friday night. THey have two girls that Grace loves! We got to sit around and visit, and really just enjoyed their company. Grace had another soccer game Saturday, and yes, yet another great one. We are so proud of her! Then we watched State run over Kentucky, and our Vols pulled it out (thank goodness.)



Wes and I got a date night Saturday night (Thanks to Chris and Tiffany). We went out to eat, and even watched a whole movie without falling asleep. We are so thankful to have friends in B'ham with kids Grace's age.



Today was wonderful! Grace and I went to the pumpkin patch with her school, and then she and Wes carved our pumpkin, I was the photographer.


No comments: