Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Trying Again


I tried this whole blogging thing once, and it did not quite work out. Now that life has slowed down (somewhat), I thought that I would try again. We're living in the Magic City now, and we love it. I will try harder to keep this thing up to date. Here's a brief summary of where we are now.

GRACE: Grace is in four year old preschool now at the most amazing daycare. Their curriculum is awesome, and Grace has learned so much. They are learning Spanish now! She is also a soccer STAR! She has played 4 games, and scored 35 goals! (The team has only scored 36). Not to brag, but she really is a good little athlete. She started dance back today. She really wants to be my prissy tomboy. She really is alot of fun, but she is definately 4 going on 25.

WES: Wes is working hard, every single day. He works all day, then has to come home and teach me how to take care of a home. He is much better at cooking and cleaning than I am. Thank goodness I have him, otherwise Grace and I would be in trouble. He is really enjoying watching Grace excel at soccer, and knowing that she is the best one out there.

ME: I am enjoying this whole wife/mommy thing. I am also LOVING my job. I work in the Bone Marrow Transplant ICU, amd it is so fulfilling. I learn and grow so much every day. I would go to work everyday if I didn't have to get up so early, and didn't feel like I was missing out on time with Wes and Grace. It's such a good feeling to LOVE going to work. Now, I have to learn to work on the cooking and cleaning stuff at home.

No comments: