Friday, January 2, 2009

Way behind

Of course.
I have started back to work, so I don't have ALL day to play on the computer...just part of the day!
I will have to back track later and share with all about our WONDERFUL Christmas, but I wanted to wait until I had pictures to post also. And, you all need to see how big my baby boy is now, here's a preview.......at 9 weeks he was 14lb 12 oz, 24 3/4 inches long. 97% percentile for both! So big and so sweet.
But, instead of enjoying my beautiful pictures of my kiddos, or read sweet stories about them...I'm going to write about myself. If that seems boring, it probably is, you can quit reading now.

I need to write down my New Year's resolutions. I keep forgetting what they are, so I need to have a place that I will remember what they are. THey aren't that exciting, but they are important to me. I've not ever really made a New Years resolution before, but I have thought long and hard...and I have a few for 2009.

#1: I want to become more active. No, not lose 20 pounds (although I would be ok with that). Just become more active. Walk everyday, swim at the Y, take a class or two at the Y, ride bikes (even though I don't have one). I want to find something that all of us can do together. It is so important, and I don't think I have ever really realized the importance. I'm kind of a couch potato.

#2: I want to be that person that people enjoy being around. You know, the one you have a 2 second or 2 hour converstaion with and you leave feeling better about yourself. I want people to know how much I genuinely care about them, because I do, all of you (ask Wes...I keep him up lots at nigth telling him).

#3: I want to become involved in a church/ SS class/ bible study. I want to grow.

#4: I want a hobby...any ideas?

I THINK that is all...but I will have to ask WEs!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment:

The Carter's said...

I was wondering when you were going to catch up....
It was great to see you guys over the holiday! Hope you are enjoying the new ride! Sorry you had to go back to work, but at least it helps get into a better routine (or at least it helped me anyway)......