Thursday, December 4, 2008

Attempt at a Christmas Card...and more


So accurate!






We put up our Christmas decorations the other night, and I attempted to take a picture of the kiddos to use for a Christmas card....HAHAHAH!!! If Jack was behaving, Grace wasn't. Typical, huh? I did get some cute photos though. We had a good time together. This may be the last year that our tree is safe for many years.

We took LOTS of pictures, and Grace even snapped a few.....future photographer maybe?!? To bad her subjects look kind of rough.

Speaking of rough, Grace had a bout with the stomach bug last night....not pretty. She hasn't learned the art of aiming for surfaces other than the carpet. Poor baby. she is feeling much better today though. Needless to say , none of us got any sleep last night though. We're just praying Jack doesn't end up with it. Grace
's biggest concern was missing school!


The next couple of photos are a little older, but they're sweet, and I thou
ght you might enjoy.

She really was sound asleep in this picture. Jack was sleeping on the couch, and she curled up next to him and was OUT. She does this in the car too....lays her head on his carseat and zonks out!
Pray for us!!!!
To sweet.


Oh--I have a prayer request also, I am searing for a Mother's Day Out Program for Jack to attend a couple of days a week so I can catch up on my sleep (since I'll be working nights). It seems as though they are all September thru May programs (apparently you don't need child care in the summer). There is one that is year round, that is near our house. Currently they only have a Wednesday spot available. We were really hoping for a two day a week option, so we are praying hard that one wil come open.

Hope everyone has had a good week!

1 comment:

The Wood Family said...

Hey! My name is Haley Glenn Wood- I am from Columbus and I came across your blog- we live in Helena, AL and I see that you live around Birmingham??? Not sure- if you do just leave me a comment on our blog and I can give you the names of a few MDO programs that last during the summer too! I am a nurse and I had to do this for our youngest son.
our blog- is
thetkwoodfamily.blogspot.com
thanks!
haley