Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quick Update

I've been working a little extra lately, so sorry for the delay.

Grace is still LOVING Kindergarten. She was telling me today about all the new friends that she is making. She got moved up to the advanced class in Gymnastics, and soccer season starts soon. She is one busy little girl. Her favorite part of school is still the cafeteria, something about the independence of picking out what she wants to eat on her own.

Wes is sick as a dog today. He has some sort of stomach bug, with a fever. Needless to say, Grace and I are trying to steer clear. Unfortunately, that means I'm not being the best nurse to him. I am not so sure that he understands that I just don't want to take the chance of getting what he's got. He sees me as a nurse, and I am not nursing him. I am trying to force fluids on him though. Keep him in your prayers, for his health, and he may possibly have something really big going on (good big.)

I've been working a little extra the past couple of weeks. I want to make some extra $$$ while I can. I have so many things I want to spend it on, so I figure I better be make some more.

Baby Farmer is doing well. I went to the doctor yesterday, and his growth is right on pace. No, he's not measuring HUGE anymore. Just right on track. I must say that I am relieved. We're having a 4D ultrasound next week, so be on the lookout for pictures! I'm really excited about it. I didn't have a 4D with Grace, but they are so neat to look at. We really need to get busy on his room. It is painted, and we have a bed and dresser, but it's a bit bare. We just never seem to be here at the same time to work on it. Maybe this weekend.....
Here's a pic of the cute paint job Wes did. The top stripe us brown, and so are the bows on the bedding, for some reason they look black!

No comments: