Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lately........

Life at our house has been rather low key the past week or so, and boy, have we enjoyed it. I worked all weekend, and it was rather stressful, so it has been nice to have things calm at the house. My mom, sister, and Jake came Sunday night, and it was so nice to have them. Jake is so much fun. He has got a ton of personality. And, he loves his Farmer family. Meagan and Jake flew to Oklahoma Monday morning, Grace convinced KK to stay all day Monday and play with her. They had a blast, and they cooked us dinner. We are so spoiled.
Oh.....thanks guys for all the sweet estimates for how big you think baby Farmer will be. Just remember, some of you will have kids one day. And believe me, I will be wishing ten pound babies on you too!!!! I go back to the doctor next week, so we'll see what she has to say.
Meanwhile, my camera is STILL broken...it stinks. I have got to have it fixed soon....first day of school is coming quickly! Hope everything is going well for everyone else!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Two things...
#1: How did you find my blog?!
#2: You need to retire that camera, and your birthday is coming up. Opportunity is knocking... :)