Monday, August 3, 2009

We're back!

So this blogging from the iPhone is just not as easy. I just don't think I'm patient enough for it, and I don't know how to make it all cutsie and whatnot. But, I will update with a few pictures, then maybe when we go to Columbus I can try to update the whole look.

Grace is gearing up to start first grade. Scary, I know. She's not really sure that she wants to go. We're hoping and praying for another wonderful year, for a teacher we love half as much as we loved Mr. Shivers, and for Erin to be in our class again. We went and got our bookbag yesterday. Hot pink cheetah print. She will not be lost in a crowd. She & KK are going tennis shoe shopping this weekend, so I'll update with pictures.KK also got Grace a real desk out of one of their old classrooms. It is in Grace's room, and ready for her to do her homework in!

Jack Jack is a wild man (if there was ever any doubt that he would be!) He's a crawling machine! He really wants to climb the stairs. It's time to REALLY start babyproofing the house. Still only has two teeth, but one of his new favorites is to bite mommy on the shoulder, so we're thinking more teeth ate on there way. At his 9 month check up he was 24lbs 10oz and 30.5 inches long. He's huge!!

Ok, my moment of peace is up. Enjoy some pictures, and I'll try to do better updating. No promises though.




-- Wes, Kerry, Grace & Jack

No comments: