Monday, February 2, 2009

Uh-Oh!

Hope you all enjoyed the sweet video of Jack. He gets so tickled with himself!

In other news.......
My sweet girl has turned into a delinquent. Sad, but true. I picked her up from school the other day, and as soon as she got into the car she burst into tears. When I asked her what was wrong she told me that she had a REALLY bad day and handed me her take home folder. There was a note form her teacher that said "check your email". Uh-oh. I asked Grace what happened, but she was so upset, most of what she told me was not comprehensible. When we got home I sent her to her room until I checked my email. Well, a police officer had come to read to Grace's class and had to get onto one of Grace's classmates. Grace told the officer that she could not tell her friend what to do. OOps. After I read the email, I went to go talk to Grace, and she had fallen asleep. She had worked herself up so much. Poor girl.

Thought you would enjoy.

2 comments:

Pop said...

RESPECT. Grace learn this word and live it daily. It will save you lots of problems.

No one loves you more than me.

Pop

The Wood Family said...

Bless little Grace's heart! I get so upset myself when Brantley gets all worked up! Brantley is such a tenderhearted child that he gets upset when we just talk to him, and talking to him seems to do more impact. Grace seems to be just like Brantley according to all of your post. We will have to get these two tegether to play sometime!!!!