Thursday, March 13, 2008

Big Girl

WE officially have a "big girl" now. Not only is she five. Yes, I said it, she's five. But, a loose tooth on top of that. Are you kidding me? A Loose tooth, honestly? Soon my child will be a snaggletooth. But, she will be adorable. Soccer season started back!!!! I don't know who is more excited. Our first game isn't until the 29th, but practice is in full swing. Watch out Mia Hamm!
We are pretty much settled into our house. My adorable husband is going to by lawn equipment this weekend. For some reason he thinks I am going to keep up the flower beds. Yes, he should be committed.
I feel like I work and sleep, work and sleep. Very excited about getting out of town next weekend! Grace and I have been shopping for new dresses for our trip to NOLA. We cannot wait to spend some time with Joe, and Paula, and of course Uncle Richard.
Well....I'm off to the grocery store. Be jealous!

No comments: